For those of you who know me, you know that writing is not what I would call my forte. (It took me five minutes to come up with that first sentence, just to give you an idea.) For those of you just reading my blog out of sheer boredom or procrastination, welcome to a glimpse of my life. So, why is that I would want to be a masochist and start a blog? Obviously it's because my life is exuding with excitement 24/7. Actually, I've decided to take the leap into the world of blogging because I feel that it would help me try to express my feelings and thoughts...and sometimes, frustration. I suppose after 31 years, it's better late than never. I hope that I don't fall off the blogger radar too quickly...Oh, that's another thing...trying to stick to something for more than a quick, ephemeral (sp?) moment. Diaries never really were my thing. Wish me luck!
Go Steph! You can do it. Welcome to the world of blogging!
ReplyDeletei love your writing style!! very entertaining - can't wait to read more!!
ReplyDelete